SG4 apex and nova launcher: notification and syncronisation problems...

• Replies:2
Nuppuliini
  • Forum posts: 3

May 24, 2013, 10:58:54 PM via Website

Hi
I'm new user with android phones...and really interested to modify my own new SG4 ;) but I face immediately a problem which is really annoying! By installing a launcher: nova or apex and modifying all the icons, widgets and lockscreen just the way I them to be...I noticed that my email and facebook stopped to syncronize...phone and sms are not giving any notifications! Or that is wrongly said: I get notification -the sound...but icon notification, lockscreen nitification etc. Have stopped to work! I re-installed everything and placed the original settings...but the problem continues to bother me. Have anyone of you solved this? Or faced this same issue?

Help s apprichiated!!!!
Br Nuppuliini :)

Dvoraak
  • Forum posts: 86

May 25, 2013, 1:03:17 AM via Website

Having never liked Samsung notifications I use a third party notifications app. That's my best suggestion for you. There are many available in the play store. I like the Windows notification app myself. Works beautifully. If you want iPhone style icon notifications, Go Launcher has an add-on that'll give it to you. Good luck.

Nuppuliini
  • Forum posts: 3

May 25, 2013, 8:39:43 AM via Website

Thanks! My first goal is to get notifications to work :) This worked at least for gmail...let se what happens with email and sms :) :)

— modified on May 25, 2013, 8:40:08 AM