Welcome! Let me show you my app Rules and Guidelines

• Replies:27
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Jun 26, 2013 12:04:42 PM via Website

The AndroidPIT forums only have one subforum in which to post about your new app. That particular subforum is the one here: Let me show you my app...

As a general rule, we DO NOT allow paid apps to be advertised in the forums. If there is a free/lite and paid version of an app available in the Android Market (Google Play / AndroidPIT market), then only the free app is allowed to be advertised in the forums. If you are not allowed to post links to your app yet, please mention the Google Play app ID.
Please note that apps with sexual content, spying apps, apps that may incite racial hatred and direct download links are forbidden.

The "pushing" or "bumping" of your own contributions by repeatedly posting in your own thread is considered rude and in no way increases the willingness of others to respond to you. Please refrain from doing so.

Posting about your app updates is also forbidden as well as spamming your own thread in order to keep it at the top in the recent posts.

Double posting apps is also not allowed

However, if you have a paid app that you would like to advertise here, you can pay for an app test report from our app testing team .

Any threads which do not follow these rules will be notified of the rules and subsequently locked.

Thanks for reading!

— modified on Jun 16, 2014 10:35:09 AM by moderator

Oct 28, 2013 12:43:47 AM via App

when you say "no direct download links" does that mean I can't post a link that goes to the dropbox page with the download button for an apk?

Dec 18, 2013 4:05:24 PM via Website

Mary Mod

That is correct. Please only post links to your free app to the Google Play store or theAndroidPIT market.

Thanks

Dear Mary, I have just added a post about free Mobiscope Cloud Beta app. Thank you for this thread on the forum.
Though I am a newbie here, will it be possible to add Google Play link to the post as well, so that people will easily find it ?
I will appreciate your kind help.

Dec 18, 2013 4:54:52 PM via Website

Hi androidgeek,

To be able to post links, members should have made at least 10 forum posts. If you are still not able to post links (as a newbie), you can always let people know what to search for in the Google Play store.

For more info about posting your free app, please review the forum posts rules.

Hope that helps.
:)

Mar 18, 2014 4:06:04 PM via Website

Mary Mod
Hi androidgeek,

To be able to post links, members should have made at least 10 forum posts.

Hi, I have already published 10 forum posts, but I'm not still able to post a link. Can you tell me what is the problem, please?

Edit: It's ok..sorry for the post

— modified on Mar 18, 2014 4:13:32 PM

Apr 30, 2014 12:28:56 PM via Website

@sunny I think on the guidelines it is just clearly written once you crossed 10 forum post you can post you free application on the Let me show you my app section. And I think this is the second time I am telling someone that you need to have minimum 10 forum post:?

May 6, 2014 4:12:53 PM via Website

Hi Loie,

I hope you're well.

We have a paid version of our video editing app 'trakax'. How do I contact or get in touch with the app testing team?

Many thanks for your help.

Kind regards,

Colm

May 31, 2014 2:29:31 PM via Website

Hi, We have just made an App that can potentially save users from the small scratches that appear on the screen and back of the mobile phone due to the phone vibrating on rough surfaces. Please download the App from Google Play Store by searching for "Scratch Protector". This is the only kind of App so believe me its easy to locate on Google Play.

Jun 2, 2014 6:46:56 AM via Website

@tabrez that's great you have developed an application that save from scratch, why don't you showcase it over our Let me show you my application section you just need to create a new thread rather than posting you application over here. I am sure that you have already read out the Guidelines before Posting over at the top of this thread. :)

Jun 11, 2014 9:53:55 AM via Website

Ilya Andriushin

i cant public my links to googe market

Providing that your app is free, and you have already submitted ten forum posts, you should be able to.

Let us know if you have any problems :)

Jun 11, 2014 10:49:27 AM via Website

Scott Adam Gordon

Ilya Andriushin

i cant public my links to googe market

Providing that your app is free, and you have already submitted ten forum posts, you should be able to.

Let us know if you have any problems :)

it's okay now) Thx)