Welcome! Let me show you my app Rules and Guidelines

• Replies:8
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Jun 26, 2013 12:04:42 PM

The AndroidPIT forums only have one subforum in which to post about your new app. That particular subforum is the one here: Let me show you my app...

As a general rule, we DO NOT allow paid apps to be advertised in the forums. If there is a free/lite and paid version of an app available in the Android Market (Google Play / AndroidPIT market), then only the free app is allowed to be advertised in the forums. Direct download links are not allowed either. If you are not allowed to post links to your app yet, please mention the Google Play app ID.

*The "pushing" or "bumping" of your own contributions by repeatedly posting in your own thread is considered rude and in no way increases the willingness of others to respond to you. Please refrain from doing so.*

**Posting about your app updates is also forbidden as well as spamming your own thread in order to keep it at the top in the recent posts.**

***Double posting apps is also not allowed***

However, if you have a paid app that you would like to advertise here, you can pay for an app test report from our app testing team.

Any threads which do not follow these rules will be notified of the rules and subsequently locked.

Thanks for reading!

— modified on Mar 26, 2014 3:57:10 PM by moderator

Dec 18, 2013 4:05:24 PM

Mary Mod

That is correct. Please only post links to your free app to the Google Play store or theAndroidPIT market.

Thanks

Dear Mary, I have just added a post about free Mobiscope Cloud Beta app. Thank you for this thread on the forum.
Though I am a newbie here, will it be possible to add Google Play link to the post as well, so that people will easily find it ?
I will appreciate your kind help.

Dec 18, 2013 4:54:52 PM

Hi androidgeek,

To be able to post links, members should have made at least 10 forum posts. If you are still not able to post links (as a newbie), you can always let people know what to search for in the Google Play store.

For more info about posting your free app, please review the forum posts rules.

Hope that helps.
:)

Mar 18, 2014 4:06:04 PM

Mary Mod
Hi androidgeek,

To be able to post links, members should have made at least 10 forum posts.

Hi, I have already published 10 forum posts, but I'm not still able to post a link. Can you tell me what is the problem, please?

Edit: It's ok..sorry for the post

— modified on Mar 18, 2014 4:13:32 PM