Note ll - Samsung Note ll Need Help To Root

• Replies:2
Bonnie Scott
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 6:35:41 AM via Website

I have a Note ll GT-7100,Fingerprint: Samsung/K2-A/K2-A:4.1.1/GRK39F/Software Version:78 Host: vanzo65/Type:user,User:scm, Puct.Cpu.Abi=armeabi-v7a,Board.Platform=MT75R2_K2-A_V3, Mediatek.Platform=MT6575. Is there some one that can help me root this phone.I have tried several different ways to root it but none has worked.This phone does not go into download mode by pressing volume,menu,or on switch.I have tried with Odin and when he opens up the first thing is that the bootloader is what is blue.So maybe some one can help with step by step instructions on how to root this phone.Thanks for taking time out to read this.

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jul 5, 2013, 2:04:30 PM via Website

Is it a genuine Note 2? The mediatek chip (mt6575) is wrong, which implies it may be a clone and subsequently why you're not able to root it via odin. I've added a link to root that chip here

Sinkster

familyguy
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 9, 2013, 5:32:05 AM via Website

Bonnie Scott
I have a Note ll GT-7100,Fingerprint: Samsung/K2-A/K2-A:4.1.1/GRK39F/Software Version:78 Host: vanzo65/Type:user,User:scm, Puct.Cpu.Abi=armeabi-v7a,Board.Platform=MT75R2_K2-A_V3, Mediatek.Platform=MT6575. Is there some one that can help me root this phone.I have tried several different ways to root it but none has worked.This phone does not go into download mode by pressing volume,menu,or on switch.I have tried with Odin and when he opens up the first thing is that the bootloader is what is blue.So maybe some one can help with step by step instructions on how to root this phone.Thanks for taking time out to read this.

i have same phone, tried to root with no luck.
now it using other chinese factory ROM (not exactly it's ROM) and my phone runs abnormal. :(

Bonnie Scott