Galaxy grand duos 4.2.2

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Sep 12, 2013 10:53:04 AM

Hi udaykumar, I've been on 4.2.2 for a while now on my Nexus 4 (I still haven't upgraded to 4.3 because of all the problems everyone keeps talking about) and I'm very happy with it. I'm not sure about how it is on Galaxy Grand Duos but in my opinion it's the latest stable OS from Android. I'm going to wait for the 4.3 update until all the problems are fixed.

Oct 30, 2013 10:00:06 AM

Kris Carlon
Hi udaykumar, I've been on 4.2.2 for a while now on my Nexus 4 (I still haven't upgraded to 4.3 because of all the problems everyone keeps talking about) and I'm very happy with it. I'm not sure about how it is on Galaxy Grand Duos but in my opinion it's the latest stable OS from Android. I'm going to wait for the 4.3 update until all the problems are fixed.

Hi, I have been using galaxy grand duos 4.2.2. for a while.Got 2 stability updates already..It freezes sometimes but regains automatically.I had factory re-setted once. Since then its ok.But its indeed a very nice phone.I am happy with this. Awaiting further updates from 4.2.2 to 4.3 or 4.4.But I dont see this happening and may be its the end of the road for grand at 4.2.2.