Samsung Galaxy S Advance — Galaxy grand duos 4.2.2

• Replies:3
udaykumar
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 12, 2013, 6:05:07 AM via App

Hi, I am from India and Got my grand recently updated to 4.2.2.Would like to know users experience with this update.

Kris Carlon
  • Forum posts: 1,110

Sep 12, 2013, 10:53:04 AM via Website

Hi udaykumar, I've been on 4.2.2 for a while now on my Nexus 4 (I still haven't upgraded to 4.3 because of all the problems everyone keeps talking about) and I'm very happy with it. I'm not sure about how it is on Galaxy Grand Duos but in my opinion it's the latest stable OS from Android. I'm going to wait for the 4.3 update until all the problems are fixed.

Follow Kris on Google+ and Twitter / Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

udaykumar
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 30, 2013, 10:00:06 AM via Website

Kris Carlon
Hi udaykumar, I've been on 4.2.2 for a while now on my Nexus 4 (I still haven't upgraded to 4.3 because of all the problems everyone keeps talking about) and I'm very happy with it. I'm not sure about how it is on Galaxy Grand Duos but in my opinion it's the latest stable OS from Android. I'm going to wait for the 4.3 update until all the problems are fixed.

Hi, I have been using galaxy grand duos 4.2.2. for a while.Got 2 stability updates already..It freezes sometimes but regains automatically.I had factory re-setted once. Since then its ok.But its indeed a very nice phone.I am happy with this. Awaiting further updates from 4.2.2 to 4.3 or 4.4.But I dont see this happening and may be its the end of the road for grand at 4.2.2.

leon balmain
  • Forum posts: 3

Mar 25, 2021, 12:51:01 PM via Website

The version solved me full of problems and highly recommend it