Cool app or game idea?

• Replies:14
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Oct 4, 2013 5:14:56 PM

Do you have a cool/unique app or game idea? Just let me know, i am always seaching for interesting new app ideas!
Please write it in the comments below!

Have a nice weekend.

Regards

— modified on Oct 4, 2013 5:22:24 PM

Oct 4, 2013 8:22:06 PM

I've always had a fascination with game apps that involve building vehicles (any kind really) and riding them through a course or obstacle field. The kind game that keeps those gears in the brain spinning. Those are the games I'm addicted to <3

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

Oct 14, 2013 10:56:24 AM

How about a good classic space invaders game, but a simple one. Nice graphics, sure, but without ridiculous overkill like pop ups, in app purchases etc. Just simple straightforward gameplay that gets progressively harder as you go. I've played lots of Galaga/Galaxian/Space Invaders games and I dislike almost all of them. Still looking for a clean, fun and difficult option.

Oct 14, 2013 2:46:24 PM

Kris Carlon
How about a good classic space invaders game, but a simple one. Nice graphics, sure, but without ridiculous overkill like pop ups, in app purchases etc. Just simple straightforward gameplay that gets progressively harder as you go. I've played lots of Galaga/Galaxian/Space Invaders games and I dislike almost all of them. Still looking for a clean, fun and difficult option.

I've been looking around for one of those too, we can't be the only 2....

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

Oct 17, 2013 7:46:51 AM

I have a few ideas, but am keeping most of them to myself!

A few that have come up on my website and in discussions with friends include things like:
- an app that would notify you in advance of a party where all your friends are and when they will arrive
- a simple graphing app
- an app that would turn photos into knitting designs.

People have said that an idea for an app isn't worth much, but if you can get lots of people behind it, then someone will make it.

Oct 21, 2013 11:29:44 PM

I'd make a game were players feed cash into a giant machine with Google Logo on it which grows bigger and bigger.

As players use up more and more credit their tiny worlds begin to crumble.

Kinda has a Lemmings ring to it :V

Oct 22, 2013 2:13:12 AM

You should check out the game that I just published, it is called Gravitate Demo. It is extremely simple but what it a steep learning curve and the game gets progressively harder so you cant ever really master it (something like super hexagon). Actually, the entire game was inspired by the Terry Cavanagh's work.

I think with nice polishing (graphics, power ups, achievements etc) you create something really appealing and popular.

— modified on Oct 22, 2013 2:14:26 AM

Mar 19, 2014 10:41:20 AM

Hi, I have an idea for challenging brain app with possibly massive story line (episodes) and of course great fun, hopefully. I'm looking for someone who can do the technical part of the thing. I really believe its unique from anything you can see today. Do you like detective stories ? but no hide and seek !!! the ones you have to use the brain :)