I've got to be missing something!

• Replies:9
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Oct 22, 2013 5:55:58 PM

There canNOT be no way to send a text to a contact group, but I can't find it. I know I can download other messagers, but I'm talking stock. I have a contact group that includes all my choral group members. How do I send a text to the whole group without entering each individual number? I can't imagine this isn't an option, but...
Thanks for the helpses!

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Oct 24, 2013 2:30:53 AM

Hi, there is a walk through on TechAdvisor which is easy to follow, not allowed to post the link on here as I'm a new user but if you put into Google 'how to group message with Android' you should be able to see the TechAdvisor link.Hope this helps :D

Oct 28, 2013 10:05:25 PM

Rosalind W.
Hi, there is a walk through on TechAdvisor which is easy to follow, not allowed to post the link on here as I'm a new user but if you put into Google 'how to group message with Android' you should be able to see the TechAdvisor link.Hope this helps :D
Thanks for the try, but sounds like that's just sending a message to multiple recipients, not a group. :(

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Deactivated Account

Nov 7, 2013 11:19:06 AM

for sending messages to contacts group you first need to create a group and then try sending text to contact groups !! :girl::girl:

Deactivated Account

Nov 12, 2013 11:27:34 AM

well follow these step create a message and click on the contact icon then on the top left corner click the icon and select it to groups. tha'ts it choose the groups you have created. done !!

Nov 13, 2013 9:38:23 PM

I can create the group, go in and find the group, see who's in the group, edit the group.... but I must be missing something simple. I just cannot find how to compose a message to the group!

HowDoYouAndroid.com