Hi All - from Satya

• Replies:3
satya
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 24, 2013, 4:12:41 PM via Website

Hi All,

It is nice to be part of this group and hope I will learn a lots :) . Just a quick query from me . I am looking for apps which will monitor a particular application installed in the device . Like how much memory , network traffic , battery use , processor use details per application . May be just like monitoring a particular application behavior . I did not find any such monitoring tool in google play store . Did I miss some thing in play store ? Your suggestions will be highly appropriate .

Thanks,
Satya

Henry B.
  • Forum posts: 17

Oct 24, 2013, 4:51:43 PM via Website

Hi Satya,

Welcome to the forum!

One app which I really like which I think suits your needs is 'AVG Uninstaller' The app looks at other apps on your device and can order them based on the use of battery, data, storage and how often you use them. It's really usefull if you see an app on your device which uses so much memory and data which you hardly use. It then gives you the option to uninstall it.

Hope this helps! :D

Henry B.
  • Forum posts: 17

Oct 24, 2013, 4:58:03 PM via Website

Here's a simular app 'Clean Master' which is able to perform the same tasks as AVG, but also checks the files and other data on your phone. Using simple apps like this can really improve the performance and battery life of your device. Check it out in our app store

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.cleanmaster.mguard/Clean-Master-Cleaner-FREE