Apple apps for Android

• Replies:2
Stephen Kiley
  • Forum posts: 8

Oct 25, 2013, 9:41:11 PM via Website

I know Android is catching up with Apple in terms of available apps, but are there any apps available on Apple products that you'd love to see come to Android?

Amy R.
  • Forum posts: 238

Oct 25, 2013, 10:56:44 PM via App

I sound a little immature but I'm obsessed with Pokemon.

The Android market removed these rpg games at the Pokemon Company's request (,due to piracy,) but still produce them for the Apple app market.

I settle for "pokemon like" games for android but don't like the online feature and the gem buying like in TerraPets and others. Other ones act more like a SIM game which leaves you feeling detached.

I just want to enjoy the story and exploring the game. That's why I love this kind of role playing. That's why I wish Pokemon games were available for Android without downloading a simulator and installing roms.

Heck, I'd even go for a decent alternative if it was to ever exist. I tried them ALL so far and don't care for them much.

— modified on Oct 26, 2013, 12:15:33 AM

"You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here & So Am I" - FZ

Hideyasu
  • Forum posts: 16

Mar 4, 2014, 2:45:48 PM via Website

Amy R.
I sound a little immature but I'm obsessed with Pokemon.

The Android market removed these rpg games at the Pokemon Company's request (,due to piracy,) but still produce them for the Apple app market.

I settle for "pokemon like" games for android but don't like the online feature and the gem buying like in TerraPets and others. Other ones act more like a SIM game which leaves you feeling detached.

I just want to enjoy the story and exploring the game. That's why I love this kind of role playing. That's why I wish Pokemon games were available for Android without downloading a simulator and installing roms.

Heck, I'd even go for a decent alternative if it was to ever exist. I tried them ALL so far and don't care for them much.

Hey, I'm a Pokemon fan too. Install some GBA or NDS emulator and enjoy every Pokemon game available:grin: