Need help urgently!!! Writing my dissertation, need help with the data collection and organization.

• Replies:0
KunfuPanda
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 31, 2013, 1:25:15 PM via Website

Hi to everyone. I'm new to this forum. I'm currently due to finish my dissertation, however I'm only on the half way where I supposed to submit it in one week. The problem I have is the secondary data collection and its organisation for literature review chapter. The topic is about the applications that have malicious code on Android mobile platform and key threats to the data in this mobile platform from malware authors. I have already written about the android in general, its architecture, security measures and some of the threats that are in place. But the problem is that there is a lot of data out there and I don't know how to link them, organize them, what exactly more important than another. If anyone can help me with some tips on topics here and how to better outline (for example. Background, Architecture, security measures, and what is afterwards?). Any advice is appreciated, please post on here whatever information could be useful, even if I have already covered, such as background about android and its architecture with security measures. Thanks