Unknown Caller. Do you pick up or let it ring?

• Replies:23
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Dec 3, 2013 3:16:32 PM via Website

If someone calls me and they feel like they need to block their number.. I am sorry but I do not wanna talk to you :grin: Usually calls from that "unkown caller" are the most annoying ones.

How about you guys, do you pick up the phone or just let if ring?

— modified on Dec 6, 2013 3:52:36 PM by moderator

Dec 3, 2013 3:24:44 PM via Website

I always block my number when I call Mary because I know she won't pick up and then I can say ''I called you but you didn't answer!''

But seriously, living in a foreign country and all, I don't have to worry about about blocked numbers calling me because hardly anyone has my number yet. In fact I didn't even know what my ringtone was until about two weeks into my current phone - I just never thought about it and then one day wondered who's phone was ringing and it was mine.

Dec 9, 2013 5:12:21 PM via App

Most times no I don't. Most people I speak to I have saved in my phone as a contact. If it's a new person, I'm thinking just because you feel you have something to say right now, doesn't also mean I have to hear it when it's convenient for you. .. Leave a message. ... I'll get back to you.

Dec 10, 2013 4:10:47 PM via Website

Never answer a blocked number, if its that important they can show their number or leave a message. Sometimes if you answer to a company, they see you as 'active' and will continue to call you for marketing and sell your number to other companies.

Deactivated Account

Dec 12, 2013 3:29:50 AM via Website

If I have time , I'll put up the phone ,chat with him about yesterday's TV show. Dare you call me again? annoy him to hell~~~~:lol::lol::lol:

Feb 5, 2014 4:08:30 PM via Website

Depends on the country I am in. If it is in the UK, the chance of it being somebody looking to sell you something is much greater than in Germany. So I definitely don't pick up in the UK.

Feb 17, 2014 7:12:09 PM via Website

SPDRMAMMA/\/\^_^/\/\
I just hit ignore.....not even interested in a msg if they block it...

Unfortunately, sometimes even clicking "Ignore" is giving these guys too much of your precious time ;)