Are you happy with your phone carrier? (Verizon, at&t, Sprint & T-Mobile)

• Replies:5
Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Dec 6, 2013, 10:55:04 AM via Website

Hey guys,

Seeing as the top phone carriers in the US are Verizon, at&t, Sprint & T-Mobile, I would love to know who you are with and if you are satisfied with them (or another carrier you are with)?

How would you rate your phone carrier based on network coverage, network speed, deals/prices, customer service/support? :vader:

— modified on Dec 6, 2013, 11:22:08 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 25

Dec 13, 2013, 11:35:48 AM via Website

well I give him 8 points

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Dec 13, 2013, 11:38:04 AM via Website

Kimom mao, we don't know what exactly it is that you are rating though! What mobile carrier are you with? Even if you don't live in the USA, it's cool to get some perspective from people in different countries.

Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Dec 13, 2013, 11:39:37 AM via Website

Since I live in Germany, I'm with 1&1 and paying 50 Euros a month for unlimited texting, calls inland and quite a bit of data. I think it's a pretty good deal and I never run out of internet, which I love. I also get 10 MB per month for data usage abroad, which is great because I travel about every month!

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

Dec 13, 2013, 3:16:48 PM via Website

Straight Talk -- heck, yeah! Cheap and reliable. Amazing. No idea why anyone's on other carriers!

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Loie Favre

Ron Rutledge
  • Forum posts: 2

Dec 14, 2013, 5:08:48 AM via Website

I'm with Verizon. Haven't traveled much, but coverage has been excellent so far. Data drops to 3G in some rural areas, but is still faster on 3G than my prior carrier. Data speed has been very good, ranging from 8 MBPS to 45 MBPS down and pretty steady at 9 MBPS up.

As for deals, can't say they are the cheapest carrier in town. We have three phones, Motorola Razr HD, Droid DNA and iPhone4. With a "share everything" plan with unlimited talk/messaging and 4 gig of data, it's around $200 a month. I've never needed help with customer service, but it was very good at the time of purchase.

We're on wi-fi whenever possible, so we have not gone over our data plan but once in the past 12 months.

Ron
Foley, AL