Your best buys of 2013 so far?

• Replies:5
Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Dec 16, 2013, 11:42:19 AM via Website

What was the best thing you bought in 2013 so far? A new smartphone, camera, tablet, shoes?

Here is my list:
- 2 Record players (technics 1210's)
- new winter boots (most expensive thing I bought all year, but man they look cool!)
- Was hoping to get a new MacBook 15" with retina... but think that will happen in Jan 2014.

How about you guys?

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

Dec 16, 2013, 3:08:31 PM via Website

That's a tough question, but I suppose the things I can remember must be the best purchases, no?

-Nexus 4, purchased in January, loved to death into November, at which point I purchased...
-Galaxy S3, because I needed a better camera and wasn't feeling shelling out the cash for an S4
-Lace-up boots - vintage style, more than combat style. PROBABLY my top favorite purchase of 2013. I like pieces that you don't see a million people wearing when you walk down the street... though I have plenty of those, too. :) I'm pretty sure I'll buy them in other colors, after the Christmas season. THESE boots, since I know you were all dying to see.

-A lot of music... I don't remember what came out this year and what came out last year, but Mumford & Sons, Imagine Dragons, Of Monsters & Men, Lecrae, KB, some soundtracks, Josh Garrels.... and lots more :)
-Also bought a leather jacket I wear constantly... and some gorgeous scarves. My favorite came from World Market, and is something between sage green and aqua blue
-My list is too long, so I'll be done now.

@Mary... must see the boots!! got a pic?

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Mary Mod
  • Forum posts: 432

Dec 16, 2013, 3:25:15 PM via Website

HowDoYouAndroid, sounds like you got a lot of great stuff! Also makes me feel like I didn't get so much this year :grin:

Here is a pic of my boots

I didn't start wearing them yet... I am a bit scared about getting them out and dirty :(

HowDoYouAndroid.com
  • Forum posts: 145

Dec 16, 2013, 11:40:46 PM via Website

Nice! They're wingtip, like mine -- maybe we have similar taste in footwear :)

HowDoYouAndroid.com

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 25

Dec 17, 2013, 3:40:59 AM via Website

-A new pair of boots I wear recently,warm, love them .
-A windbreak, beautiful, but haven't wear yet.
-two other beautiful coat I bought this spring.the pink one is my favourite.
-ZTE phone, about to change it in Jan 2014.

AJ STA ANA
  • Forum posts: 54

Dec 22, 2013, 2:58:37 PM via Website

My new huawei ascend p6

:-)