Samsung Galaxy S4 — SAMSUNG GALAXY S 4 KitKat rumor.

• Replies:17
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jan 8, 2014 8:27:29 PM via Website

THERES A RUMER THAT THERE IS GONNA BE A 4.4 KIT KAT ON OUR DEVISE OR OUR PHONES. AND WILL IT BE DOWNLOADING BY THE SETTINGS.WILL IT BETTER THAN 4.3 .AND IS IT FOR THE T.MOBILE TOO.LET ME KNOW THANK YOU

— modified on Feb 27, 2014 5:15:30 PM by moderator

Jan 9, 2014 3:00:12 AM via App

There will be 4.4 update for s4 devices at some point,that depends how fast samsung will optimize it for touchwiz and whether tmobile will add some of it's apps,there was rumors that it will be rolling out by the end of january,my guess it will be available at mid february

Jan 9, 2014 3:25:21 AM via App

it should come as OTA update as usual,or you can choose to update it via kies,and it should bring some improvements,ask around who already has a kit kat update,like nexus 5 users,or just search google for a kit kat review and decide for yourself is it better

Jan 10, 2014 12:44:37 AM via Website

WHAT IS A OTA ANYWAYS HAVE NO CLUE ON IT BUT DID CHECK KIT KAT RATHER WAIT FOR THE UPDATES INSTEAD UNLESS U KNOW WHEN THEY COME TO HELP ME JUST IN CASE IF I NEED HELP WITH IT.B)

Jan 10, 2014 1:10:30 AM via Website

OTA means over the air, which will show up on your phone automatically. The 4.4.2 update should be generally released by February, but it may take a little longer till your carrier releases it.

Sinkster

Jan 10, 2014 4:00:34 AM via App

Got S4 dual sim etc from China with Android 4,4 version installed..man o man is it fast..blistering !
only trouble is the now phone text etc..

Feb 16, 2014 6:01:44 AM via Website

Dear Friends,

I am so impressive to use Samsung Galaxy S family. Previously, I used SGS2 and now I have changed my device to SGS4 model GT-I9500, when I bought this SGS4, it came with software 4.2. One day i found there was available to update OLINE by pressing the update at the software update, then it automatically update to 4.3. Later I found that the new version of the Kitkat 4.3 version come up for SGS4, I have tried several time to update as previous time, but it did get through.

Anyone now how to update software version 4.3 kitkat, please kindly let me know with the detail instruction on how to update it. I can be contact via sok.savuth@gmail.com

I really appreciate your idea sharing if you may have some.

Cheers,