MIUI

• Replies:3
Nik Burin
  • Forum posts: 53

Jan 13, 2014, 10:04:26 PM via App

hey everyone and my second thread, MIUI who is using it? do you like it? what's the benefits? I'm currently on cyanogenmod 10.3 and i just want to try it out,pros and cons users please

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Jan 14, 2014, 1:58:06 AM via App

It's a love/hate thing for me. It is a truly unique android development but due to the eye candy battery life tends to be poorer. Haven't used a Miui rom for over a year though so it may have improved. Plus Miui Scotland, who did the best English language conversion, broke up a couple of years ago.

Sinkster

Nik Burin

Jan 14, 2014, 2:08:04 AM via App

@sinkster thanks,I've read some mixed reviews about it,some truly amazing,some not,I'm in that state now,when my hands are just itching to flash something new,not that i really need it,i guess it's like smoking haha,I'll try it out anyway,i hope i won't find any odd Chinese words there as some users reported

Nik Burin

Jan 14, 2014, 3:13:53 AM via App

One last question,where is it better to get the miui ROM? at the official english website or from UK fan site miuiandroid? some say that on the official site you will only get Chinese language pack with poor English translation,but those reviews and posts are years old,and now there is a v5 out(4.1.10) or similar and no one seems to say a thing about it