RE: How can I recover Samsung Galaxy messages?

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 12, 2014 10:42:22 AM via Website

There's lots of dodgy apps and programs for your PC out there, but apps that we've heard generally positive things about are:

These usually are free or come with a free trial. In general, the thing is that data may be ''lost'' but it is still recoverable until something else is written over the top of it. So there's a chance you can still recover data if you haven't been saving lots of stuff on your phone since you lost your messages.

Give it a shot and let us know if you had any success.

— modified on Mar 25, 2014 12:15:12 PM by moderator

Aug 15, 2014 5:07:24 AM via Website

I have accidentally deleted all my SMS messages on my Galaxy S3, and luckily, I found another tool named Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It scanned my phone and really helped get back the lost messages.

Aug 15, 2014 5:17:36 AM via Website

Lily Meester

I have accidentally deleted all my SMS messages on my Galaxy S3, and luckily, I found another tool named Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It scanned my phone and really helped get back the lost messages.

Well, that was great Lily ! I haven't heard about Jihosoft Recovery but if it works out for you then its just amazing! Like @Loie has mentioned above there are also other recovery software stated above next time when you ran onto try Wondershre or Coolmuster it really offer different experience than others. ;)

— modified on Aug 15, 2014 5:41:05 AM