RE: How can I recover Samsung Galaxy messages?

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 12, 2014 10:42:22 AM via Website

There's lots of dodgy apps and programs for your PC out there, but apps that we've heard generally positive things about are:

These usually are free or come with a free trial. In general, the thing is that data may be ''lost'' but it is still recoverable until something else is written over the top of it. So there's a chance you can still recover data if you haven't been saving lots of stuff on your phone since you lost your messages.

Give it a shot and let us know if you had any success.

— modified on Mar 25, 2014 12:15:12 PM by moderator

Aug 15, 2014 5:07:24 AM via Website

I have accidentally deleted all my SMS messages on my Galaxy S3, and luckily, I found another tool named Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It scanned my phone and really helped get back the lost messages.

Aug 15, 2014 5:17:36 AM via Website

Lily Meester

I have accidentally deleted all my SMS messages on my Galaxy S3, and luckily, I found another tool named Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It scanned my phone and really helped get back the lost messages.

Well, that was great Lily ! I haven't heard about Jihosoft Recovery but if it works out for you then its just amazing! Like @Loie has mentioned above there are also other recovery software stated above next time when you ran onto try Wondershre or Coolmuster it really offer different experience than others. ;)

— modified on Aug 15, 2014 5:41:05 AM

Oct 17, 2014 1:57:48 PM via Website

Dear friends,
If you want to recover Samsung Galaxy text messages quickly,you can to use some professional tools,A professional tool can help you quickly to recover text messages from Samsung Galaxy.like MobiKin Doctor for Android.As a user.in my think, this is a comprehensive software , not only can recover text message from your Samsung devices, you can also restore photos, contacts, pictures, music, video and other data, Simple operation , multi- purpose,it is practical.Believe it can help you.

Best regards
milo

— modified on Oct 20, 2014 8:18:14 AM