RE: How can I recover Sony Ericsson messages?

• Replies:3
Loie Favre
  • Forum posts: 877

Mar 17, 2014, 11:55:57 AM via Website

Hi Cecil,

I already answered the same question for your Samsung Galaxy which is the exact same procedure.

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/594711/How-can-I-recover-Samsung-Galaxy-messages

Please refer to this thread for the answer. Your little brother must be pretty misbehaved if he is deleting the messages from all of your phones. 8o

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 11

Nov 12, 2014, 4:57:13 PM via Website

Just try software to help you not only recover photos and videos, but also contacts, text messages, music and so from Song Xperia.What’s more,this program for Android also supports restore data from other Andorid phone,it works on most brand of phones, like Samsung, LG, Sony, HTC, Motorola,ect . Let’s show you the use guide to *admin edit: external links are forbidden * step by step.

— modified on Dec 31, 2014, 7:23:40 AM by moderator

HimyNio
  • Forum posts: 11

Apr 16, 2015, 9:58:43 AM via Website

You should backup your Sony Ericsson messages through the third party software before deleted. So that you can recover Sony Ericsson text messages from backup files. Now you need to use the third party software to get back deleted sms messages from Sony phone without backup. You can try mobikin. I use it and feel well.

— modified on Apr 17, 2015, 3:45:43 AM

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 3

Apr 16, 2015, 11:37:33 AM via Website

To recover sony ericsson text messages, there are many andorid phone data recovery app could help, more:

— modified on Apr 16, 2015, 6:16:22 PM by moderator