Huawei Ascend P6 language change

• Replies:3
Lynn Gupton
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 31, 2014, 12:17:04 AM via Website

I purchased the Huawei ascend P6 a few days ago. The phone is a beautiful phone and when I watched the review on the phone I was sold. One issue they failed to cover was the language barrier. All the icons on the screen are written in English such as the APP center. But when you open it up it is all in Chinese. If I spoke and read Chinese this wouldn't be an issue. But I don't so I am trying to figure out how to change it all back to english. I have gone into settings then to language & input and changed it to english there but al the apps are still in Chinese. Can you help.

thank you
Lynn Gupton

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Mar 31, 2014, 6:52:35 AM via Website

I think the problem is somewhere else, well would say first go to your gmail account and check that your region selected is US/UK or wherever you are !! Then uninstall the application and again install the application, from the play store.

Anneliese Groenewald
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 20, 2015, 2:28:48 PM via Website

Lalit

I am having the same problem. I am trying to change my notifications as well as my browser to English, but still appears just in Chinese. I want to remove the entire Chinese subtitles as well. Please help me.

flooney
  • Forum posts: 466

Mar 28, 2016, 9:42:24 AM via App

It's called Huawei Google Nexus 6P...