[APP][FREE] Next Toilet - nearest toilet finder

• Replies:2
PRAJZDEV
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 8, 2014, 7:43:49 PM via Website

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce you my new app which is simple toilet finder - Next Toilet. Maybe it will help someone of you ;)

Application provides thousand of toilets all over the world, for example: Poland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Great Britain, Australia, USA and much more (and it is still growing!).
After first launch and synchronization, you will be able to use the application WITHOUT ACCESS TO THE INTERNET.
Possibility to add a new toilets from application will make our database bigger which is equal to increasing satisfaction of other users.

Application is available in Google Play Store here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pl.com.proz.nexttoilet

Don't hesitate to try the app and send me your feedback to improve it.

Thanks a lot!

Some screenshots:

Sufficiently Advanced Apps
  • Forum posts: 27

Apr 8, 2014, 11:20:15 PM via Website

Seems a neat idea. There weren't any near me, though. Perhaps you could automatically add gas stations and fast food restaurants, etc. to the database?

PRAJZDEV
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 9, 2014, 8:33:31 AM via Website

Thanks for your replay ;) Exactly, I added Shell, Statoil and Orlen (most are from East Europe), and KFC. I am preparing data from fastfoods like mcdonald etc and I will add it soon. Friends suggested to me to develop similar application: Next Beer with the nearest pub/shop/restaurant. The same data are in google but not directly :) And then Next Toilet and Next Beer could be connect because after beer we mostly want to piss :D

United States are big country but I will try to add some toilet near you :) Where exactly do you live (state, province)?