Welcome to our new forum!

• Replies:26
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Apr 14, 2014 4:00:16 PM via Website

Hi everyone!

Welcome to our new and improved AndroidPIT forum!

This new forum has been built from the ground up and is based off of feedback that users provided during the beta-phase. We hope that the improvements and new responsive design, in addition to the increase in space for your own content, will please you!

Some of the hightlights are:

• new design, more space for content, better overview and readability
  • reponsive design to all screen sizes
  • new editor for adding new forum threads without digging through tones of forum categories and posts, now with drop down boxes to select the correct place to fit your contribution.

Of course, we will continue in trying to improve the forum. If you have any questions, feedback, or just want to pat us on the back ;) let us know! :)

Apr 14, 2014 7:55:35 PM via Website

Well to be honest I dont like the design devolution since Win8 horrible.I dont rly like all that flat and such. why build up all those nice effects just to kill them later???

But a bug, when you click more at a post you see "reported" and in the German one "gemeldet" but I dont think they are reported yet, so they should rather say report and Melden in German.

also could you maybe return to BBCode (or maybe make it usable at least)? Most "more advanced forum users know that and can use it while typing in the app without having to look up everything...

MFG/Regards My1

Apr 15, 2014 10:13:35 AM via Website

Hey John,

I've moved your thread to the post I added yesterday introducing our new forum. For more info, check out our article: AndroidPIT responsive forum is now live!

It might take some time to get used to, however, it should provide for a better user experience.

Apr 15, 2014 10:49:09 AM via Website

@Loie Well, over all I loved the interface and design but for me its a lot confusing ! I think i better shift myself to this new interface but I would really appreciate if some more colors can be put on it ! Everything is white and white and white !!:'(

— modified on Apr 15, 2014 10:50:24 AM

John,
Rapidsoft Technologies
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Apr 15, 2014 11:15:33 AM via Website

Basically you have one main page where everything is stored for a better overview. You don't have to change endless amounts of pages, content is added onto the bottom, which is a major plus and requires a lot less clicking. The drop down menus for the various categories on the main page are also very useful in my opinion and the pictures of devices are now bigger and nicer. There are new, more modern emoticons...lots of cool new stuff.

Apr 15, 2014 11:38:46 AM via Website

Loie Favre

Basically you have one main page where everything is stored for a better overview. You don't have to change endless amounts of pages, content is added onto the bottom, which is a major plus and requires a lot less clicking. The drop down menus for the various categories on the main page are also very useful in my opinion and the pictures of devices are now bigger and nicer. There are new, more modern emoticons...lots of cool new stuff.

Nope, nope !! :'( honestly speaking :angel: i like the forum comment box as well as the content addition in the bottom of the page and yes the preview pane is just a great plus :angel:but the problem comes while you are navigation as you can't guess where you are, I mean previously I can identify that this thread is here and ........ but now it seems all messed up ! Everything is white,lesser white and white and another thing which is bothering me now is the side bar add that keeps showing when I scroll down. It just started to look annoying because ..... !!! :what: Please don't take my review as a criticism but I'd rather love this community to get even much more bigger and I am like addicted to it, just get up early and work lately in the search of unanswered thread !! :*

John,
Rapidsoft Technologies
Forum Rules - Recommended for new AndroidPIT members! / Important to all community members: please read before posting

Apr 15, 2014 3:18:56 PM via Website

I like the new forum, but everything takes a little getting used to unfortunately. Still, after a couple of weeks you'll forget all about the old forum. Remember the new Play Store? Everyone hated that and we're all used to it now. I can hardly even remember what i hated so much about the enw design.

Apr 15, 2014 3:36:21 PM via Website

strong text I have only been a member of this fine institution for a short period( a month or so) but i can only say that its a great site and the new forum look is awesome and a lot easier to work with and look at.. Bravo!!!,good work guys!!!!!!

Apr 15, 2014 5:30:23 PM via Website

Well I do. but did anyone read the bug report and recommodations at post 5?

also another recom, since you will probably make AP flat completely, but before you even think about that, could you maybe introduce Themes or alike??? Thanks.

MFG/Regards My1

Apr 17, 2014 11:46:14 AM via Website

@Randall: thank you very much for the compliment :)

@ Philipp: I'll pass on your suggestions/corrections to our development team.

@John: I'm sorry the forum still doesn't meet your expectations. Unfortunately there is not much we can do about the look of it right now. :( I'll let you know if they are able to spruce it up a bit.

Deactivated Account

Apr 18, 2014 9:11:45 AM via Website

I cant see how many people viewed my post. And @john , yeah , everything is just black and white and green. I didn't like it too.. :( I struggle a lot while to find what I want using this web site, though its not that bad.

But can you implement something cool , like this site have lot of links , rather would you mind having buttons (with meaningful colors) that are logically placed over the document.

Apr 18, 2014 9:00:18 PM via Website

thanks loie.

but also it would be nice to have a quick reply field directly at the bottom if you are just wanting to add sth. to the thread and not answer a specific person...

MFG/Regards My1