Huawei Ascend Mate — Need Help with "Shake To Lock"

• Replies:9
Matas Punys
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 17, 2014, 7:02:14 PM via Website

Hello everyone! I have a big problem. I install new program who calls "Shake To Lock". And now it bug. I can't go into the menu. How to delete that program ? It not in sd card.

Sorry for my bad english.

— modified on Apr 22, 2014, 5:00:30 PM by moderator

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Apr 17, 2014, 11:45:50 PM via App

You need to reboot into safe mode. When the phone if on, long press the power button, at the power menu keep paying on 'power off'. It'll reboot to safe mode, with only system apps running, from there you can uninstall any other app.

Sinkster

Matas Punys

Matas Punys

Apr 18, 2014, 5:18:23 PM via Website

Thanks for reply Sinkster.

I'm hold the power button, when i touch "power off" and whats now? How i can delete the app when the phone is power off? Can I delete the app with my computer?

— modified on Apr 18, 2014, 5:26:21 PM

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

Apr 18, 2014, 6:36:50 PM via Website

You need to hold the power off option for a while, it'll reboot into safe mode. Basically only pre-installed apps will open, go into settings/apps and uninstall the app that's causing the issue.

Sinkster

Matas Punys

Matas Punys

Apr 19, 2014, 5:03:50 PM via Website

Sinkster, I can't unlock the phone. Thats the biggest problem. The phone lock automaticly. Then I unlock the phone I have 2 seconds to something and it unlock. :(

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 21, 2014, 7:37:32 AM via Website

Well @Matas there in no need to unlock your device in order to reboot into the safe mode just holding the power+volume button for a while will take you to the safe mode !! One more thing why don't you try unlocking your device by using gmail account ??? Login into your gmail account i.e. the account which you're registered on your device, once logged in to the gmail account via PC goto the android device manager if the data connection on your device then on android device manager it will show you online and there is an option to unlock. once unlock go to the settings>security>device administrator and untick the buggy lock-screen application you are using on your device and then try uninstalling it I think It is going to get removed this time. :angel: let me know if this works for you !!

Matas Punys

Apr 21, 2014, 9:52:00 AM via Website

When I hold power button + volume button for a while, it's nothing happened. I can't reboot into the safe mode. :(

Matas Punys

Apr 22, 2014, 4:50:38 PM via Website

@john , the android device manager cant find my phone.. ! What I need to do? I press the help button and it writes that I need to open ,,Google" settings. But I can't unlock the phone! :(

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Apr 23, 2014, 7:04:51 AM via Website

@matas Well, I think this might be because of two reason first is this is not the gmail account associated with your device and the second reason would be does you phone have an active wifi or data connection ??? If not them you can enable it by pressing the power button until you get a popup, from there enable your data connection. :? and then try doing the same !