Samsung Galaxy S — cant send pics from s3

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 26, 2014 8:39:29 PM via Website

Did latest I date on my s3 and now I can't send pics it's says converting to multimedia and then then circle keeps spinning... I use boost which I believe is on sprint network..please help

Jun 27, 2014 6:59:03 AM via Website

hmm... tracy I am sorry but I can't understand what you're ..... I know there is some problem with sending multimedia over your S3 but what I can't understand "I use boost.......on sprint ! " :? I can't help you unless I get the idea what you are talking about ?

John,
Rapidsoft Technologies

Trending stories from our news section

Jun 27, 2014 2:46:36 PM via Website

I'm sorry my carrier is boostmobile. And I believe they are under the sprint network. And after I did the latest update I can not send any pictures. When I do it says file to big converting to multimedia and then then circle just keels spinning.

Jun 30, 2014 5:54:45 AM via Website

Well, have you tried giving a call to the customer support of the boost mobile? If the problem is at the carrier end then it can only be solved by the carrier. What you can do is try going to the application manager and try clearing the cache and the application data stored by the messaging application :? and see if it makes any difference.

John,
Rapidsoft Technologies