• Forum posts: 1

Jul 11, 2014, 2:34:24 AM via App

Tell me what you think

— modified on Jul 11, 2014, 2:34:39 AM

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Jul 11, 2014, 6:15:06 AM via Website

Well, @Kesha that's a nice question you have asked over here ! many people always ran onto confusion most of the time users always ran onto confusion in deciding the from a number of launchers available. (silly)

Here try reading this (lightbulb) post by Kris Caron https://www.nextpit.com/what-is-the-best-android-launcher , I am pretty much sure you will get the answer i.e. Which one to choose ? :D

Scott Adam Gordon
  • Forum posts: 445

Jul 14, 2014, 10:27:09 AM via Website

Nice question!

Nova launcher is one of the most popular and I think it's really cool, but my favorite is Smart Launcher. Somebody in the forum recommended it recently and after trying it out I think it is excellent :D

Geoff Shaw

Jul 16, 2014, 10:03:27 AM via App

I use Epic Launcher, some cool features and not had any issues with my galaxy S3

sudipta kumar panda
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 16, 2014, 11:37:48 AM via Website

kesha

Tell me what you think

NOVA LAUNCHER WILL BE THE PERFECT ONE (*)

GrossDad
  • Forum posts: 3

Jul 16, 2014, 10:14:36 PM via App

I use Smart Launcher. Makes your apps easy to get to, organizes them intelligently (but makes it easy to customize), and lets you reduce clutter. Easily customized with typical icon packs and widgets. Plus, developer is active, and engaged, on Google+. Before finding Smart Launcher late last year, I used Nova, and I've checked out Themer, Buzz Launcher, Everything Me, Aviate, and others. Nothing makes it as easy to use my phone as Smart Launcher.

— modified on Jul 16, 2014, 10:15:04 PM

Curtis Reynolds

Mar 7, 2015, 6:22:37 PM via Website

This is an old thread, but Go Launcher EX is by far the absolute best free launcher available. The same people also put out the Next launcher. Is nice but a bit bloated and isn't free.

Aachal Tomar
  • Forum posts: 3

Jan 22, 2018, 9:08:30 PM via Website

I think you should try Nova launcher prime apk. It has got a lot of excellent features that make Android experience much more fluid. You should surely try it out.