Android Add a picture to frame

• Replies:3
Mansoor Ahmad
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 26, 2014, 9:08:23 AM via Website

Hello everyone i have a frame given below, I have to add user picture choosen from gallery or camera on white board given. I have many frames and in each frame location of whiteboard is changed.
Please help how can i do it. any library to use it?? If there is any tutorial given help me Thanks in advance..

Kevin Berendsen
  • Forum posts: 118

Nov 26, 2014, 9:33:48 AM via App

You could use two imageviews which overlaps one another. Cut the white part of the billboard out and make it transparent by saving it as .png and place the user added image behind the transparent gap to make it look like its in the billboard in the second imageview

Second option would be cutting out the white part as well and make it transparent once again. Create a bitmap with both the images as one to make sure the user added image is always covering the gap from behind.

There are tutorials out there with both options.

Mansoor Ahmad
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 26, 2014, 10:58:21 AM via Website

Kevin Berendsen
Thanks for your reply but i have more than 50 frames than its mean i have to cut white space in all the frames??

Kevin Berendsen
  • Forum posts: 118

Nov 26, 2014, 12:02:45 PM via Website

Mansoor Ahmad

Kevin Berendsen
Thanks for your reply but i have more than 50 frames than its mean i have to cut white space in all the frames??

Seems like it yeah.