Need to support Bluetooth on my Android mobile.

• Replies:2
  • Answered
joice33
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 1, 2014, 11:59:36 AM via Website

I bought a Android phone few days back. Now I need to connect Bluetooth onto it. But nothing match with it. What shall I do now.

Lalit
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 2,324

Dec 1, 2014, 12:14:28 PM via Website

Hey @joice33 you haven't mentioned things in a clear way (thinking) are you trying to connect other devices with your device bluetooth or ? Better would be if you can elaborate a bit more anyway for connecting your device with other bluetooth device firstly make sure that you have switched the bluetooth ON of the Android device as well as the other device you are trying to connect to.

For Android Device Bluetooth can be switched ON by heading over to Settings>Under Wireless and Network>Bluetooth>Turn it ON and Tap over the Scan button to search for the Bluetooth devices available, select the device you want to connect to and done ! :) Is that you are trying to do or something else :??

joice33
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 2, 2014, 12:47:04 PM via Website

John F.

Hey @joice33 you haven't mentioned things in a clear way (thinking) are you trying to connect other devices with your device bluetooth or ? Better would be if you can elaborate a bit more anyway for connecting your device with other bluetooth device firstly make sure that you have switched the bluetooth ON of the Android device as well as the other device you are trying to connect to.

For Android Device Bluetooth can be switched ON by heading over to Settings>Under Wireless and Network>Bluetooth>Turn it ON and Tap over the Scan button to search for the Bluetooth devices available, select the device you want to connect to and done ! :) Is that you are trying to do or something else :??

Issue solved! I was trying to add another devices that is not match with model. Thank You!!!