Galaxy Tab S: Need Apps, Please Make Suggestions

• Replies:1
Michael Lauzon
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 25, 2014, 4:28:38 AM via Website

I just bought the Tab S 10.5 wifi version, and am looking for app suggestions, I do want to use the tablet to read eBooks and possibly comics, I also want to game* as well as listen to music & watch movies.

• Anyone know a good Bluetooth game pad for the games that play better with one than without?

PamelaMichel
  • Forum posts: 20

Jul 19, 2015, 6:51:55 AM via Website

I hope it's okay to do this here, but when I got my first Tab, just a month ago, if that long, I had trouble finding great apps for my tablet. I found this Web page that really gave me ideas which led me to search for exactly what I wanted and needed for my tablet. I have the Galaxy Tab 3 (I think it's a 3, hub bought it for me and I'm having so much fun with it!) It's definitely the 8.0, anyway here is the site:

http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/best-android-tablet-apps/

I'm sorry I'm not a gamer, in fact, I play no games at all on either my S5 or my Tab 3 (?) Haha... but yeah, I'm sorry about that, I just noticed that no one had answered you & I hope I don't get in trouble for putting up a link to another site, but it's an awesome article, so make sure you go thru all pages, only 2 pgs, I think so you see all 150 apps! Hope it helps! ;)