Cant Update Google+ and Astro File Manager Apps

• Replies:4
Adam McCumbee
  • Forum posts: 3

May 15, 2015, 8:12:11 PM via Website

I didn't know there was a new Google Play Store. Why doesn't it update automatically? any way Here's my problem.I just downloaded the new Google Play Store 5.5.12, I have A Rooted Next-book 8 Quad Core NX785QC8G
I use Link2sd and have it rooted with Kingo I have always been able to download my apps updates with no problem But Before I updated my Store and now after I still can't update ASTRO File Manager With Cloud. It says Insufficient space. And Google + app says the same thing.. Although I have an External SD Card. And have enough space ...All other apps update. ... Please help I'm losing my mind trying To update it. Any suggestions or links to help will be greatly appreciated Astro file manager is a system app and came pre-installed, the same with google+

UPDATE<<<<>>>>>>>

Now I have A new Update for the regular GOOGLE app that won't update....I uninstalled the Google Play Store I downloaded off of here... I cleaned up my Delvik Cache, But none of these new updates still wont install .....

— modified on May 22, 2015, 3:22:36 PM

Abdur Rahim

sinkster
  • Forum posts: 610

May 16, 2015, 8:48:06 AM via App

Google play will auto-update, when the appropriate version for your phone is ready. The one you've downloaded may not be suitable for your phone: there are always several versions of the play app which differ depending on phone chipset, locality and so on. Go to settings/apps and uninstall updates for the google play app and wait for the official update.

Sinkster

Abdur Rahim

Adam McCumbee

May 19, 2015, 12:56:59 PM via Website

The new google play downloaded and installed with no problems.. In fact after i downloaded it google play games updated... the reason im on here is because Astro File Manager With Cloud and Google+ both try to update and always fail... 9 out of 10 times it says Insufficient space that other 1 out of 10 time it says can't install update error 492.... Im using Android Version 4.2.2 .... And I'm not searching out these updates when I turn on my Android Device they are automatic updates... I've read that if you get error 492 to delete cache and date in the google play store app. But I also read that can cause problems... When I go to the playstore Astro filemanger says Open or update. And When I open It operates as if it is updated. Which i think it is... But Google+ says uninstall or update.... But im afraid to uninstall...

Abdur Rahim

Adam McCumbee

May 22, 2015, 3:17:59 PM via Website

Now I have A new Update for the regular GOOGLE app that won't update....I uninstalled the Google Play Store I downloaded off of here... I cleaned up my Delvik Cache, But none of these new updates still wont install .....

Abdur Rahim

Lilly White

Oct 12, 2015, 11:41:34 AM via Website

To solve your insufficient space issue, download Space Cleaner by Uniblue. This will help you remove unwanted junk files, cache and help you manage your apps.

Abdur Rahim