How to Recover Deleted Voice Recordings On Android

• Replies:19
sophia779
  • Forum posts: 18

Sep 12, 2018, 3:15:58 AM via Website

Can any one tell me how to recover my voice recordings from my Android phone as I have lost it today morning by mistakenly. Those recordings were important for me and I wish I can get them back without facing any difficulty.
So guys, anyone who knows and can give me the best ways to restore my lost voice recordings???

Billy Beckham
  • Forum posts: 17

Sep 29, 2018, 11:23:15 AM via Website

Therefore, we kindly remind you not to download or receive new voice files to your Android phone once you find the voice files are lost. Then, a voice recovery program for Android users named MobiKin Doctor for Android can help you recover voice files, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Google Nexus, ZTE, Huawei and so forth. Voice files that are accidentally erased from both internal memory and SD card can all be recovered with this program.

In a word, whatever the reasons you get your Android voice files lost, Doctor for Android program can help you retrieve the data in the device in a blink of eye. Don't worry about the files quality because it is capable of getting them back with original quality and lossless data.

— modified on Oct 8, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

Helpful?
Madhabi Paul, dwaynesmith1 and 2 more Madhabi Pauldwaynesmith1Mukumayasalim@gmail.comeSparkBiz
Alex Guan
  • Forum posts: 16

Oct 8, 2018, 7:49:19 AM via Website

Want to recover lost voice from Android mobile phone? With Android Video Recovery, you are able to completely retrieve deleted voice from any Android phone, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, etc. In addition, no matter you lose videos because of touching improper buttons, flashing ROM or getting phone infected by virus, this Android Video Recovery will be always helpful to restore them.

Step 1. Launch the Program on the Computer.Please root your Android phone first.
Step 2. Preview and Ready to Recover Lost Videos from Android Phone

— modified on Oct 17, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

Helpful?
Madhabi Paul, Maryann Ganancial and 2 more Madhabi PaulMaryann Ganancialdwaynesmith1eSparkBiz
David McCourt
  • Forum posts: 6

Jan 10, 2019, 10:53:46 AM via Website

We have written about how to recover lost data using the Mobikin software that you recommend here: https://www.nextpit.com/how-to-recover-deleted-text-messages . The article is about how to recover text messages but the same software and process also works for other data, such as voice recordings.

Helpful?
Madhabi Paul, Max Field and 2 more Madhabi PaulMax Fielddwaynesmith1eSparkBiz
eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Mar 6, 2019, 11:04:18 AM via Website

Steps to recover voice recordings in android phone:

1. Select Android audio file type from the list

2. Connect Android phones/tablets to a computer with USB

3. Select and recover deleted voice recording from Android

Helpful?
Madhabi Paul, Maryann Ganancial and 1 more Madhabi PaulMaryann Ganancialsai baba
Stas_T
  • Forum posts: 2

May 18, 2019, 3:20:33 PM via Website

Hi all,

I had a similar issue, and was able to recover my video/audio files with the help of the Restore.Media tool.
Might be helpful. I had my media files on the microSD card, not internal memory.

Helpful?
martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Jun 18, 2019, 7:47:33 AM via Website

Use Android recovery software to recover deleted voice recordings ...

Helpful?
KKkyra
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 10, 2020, 6:44:58 AM via Website

If the data has not been overwritten, you can try Bitwar Data Recovery to recover the deleted voice recordings. You should first install it and connect your phone to the PC. Then, you can select the file types and preview and recover the voice recordings.

— modified on Mar 10, 2020, 6:45:08 AM

Helpful?
Maryann Ganancial
Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

Mar 26, 2020, 3:42:05 AM via Website

Synced to backup file? Restore from backup file immediately.
Without backup file, turn to Eelphone Android Data Recovery, scan Android phone inner storage deeply, from the scanning result, check if exit deleted voice recordings. Restore from scanning result.

— modified on Mar 26, 2020, 3:42:52 AM

Helpful?
Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Oct 23, 2020, 8:39:44 AM via Website

The deleted voice recording are in the Recycle bin if there are not be written. You need to use some third-party software to restore it. Try MobiKin Doctor for Android. It ’ll guide you through the steps you need to take for it to recover them.

Helpful?
Gh Rasol Reshi
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 20, 2021, 4:19:20 PM via Website

Want recover my audio files

Helpful?
Max Field
  • Forum posts: 32

Jan 1, 2022, 8:31:44 AM via Website

If you are having the habit of keeping the backup of your voice recordings such as external devices like a computer, pen drive, or other devices, then you can easily recover those deleted voice recordings from the backup.

Helpful?
Talha samander samander
Talha samander samander

Jul 6, 2022, 9:11:43 PM via Website

• List item
Helpful?
Talha samander samander

Jul 6, 2022, 9:12:36 PM via Website

• List item
Helpful?
william joe
  • Forum posts: 35

Jul 26, 2022, 7:19:47 AM via Website

How can I recover deleted voice memos from my Android phone for free?
How to Recover Deleted Call Recordings
Connect your Android Phone to Your Computer. Run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your phone to your computer.
Scan Your Android Phone to Find Deleted Items.
Preview and Recover Deleted Call Recordings from Your Android Phone.

Regards,
Will

Helpful?
Nick Bess
rachel gomez
  • Forum posts: 31

Nov 9, 2022, 6:43:10 AM via Website

Steps are given below-

Open Google Drive App on your phone and locate the audio files in the storage.
Choose the Audio option and the results will be filtered and displayed on the screen.
Tap and hold on the file name to select it if you want to recover multiple files at once.

Greeting,
Rachel Gomez

Helpful?
Nick BessIslaMuejres
IslaMuejres
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 5, 2023, 11:02:49 PM via Website

william joe

How can I recover deleted voice memos from my Android phone for free?
How to Recover Deleted Call Recordings
Connect your Android Phone to Your Computer. Run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your phone to your computer.
Scan Your Android Phone to Find Deleted Items.
Preview and Recover Deleted Call Recordings from Your Android Phone.

Regards,
Will
That works. Thanks

Helpful?
Nick BessMia Bright
Jinna Guils
  • Forum posts: 19

Jul 20, 2023, 3:01:23 PM via Website

Before seeking an outsourced IT provider, assess your organization's IT requirements. Identify areas where external expertise can add value, such as IT support mlsdev.com/blog/outsourced-it-services-guide , software development, cybersecurity, cloud services, or infrastructure management.

— modified on Jul 20, 2023, 3:01:36 PM

Helpful?
Sam Hoffman

Jul 21, 2023, 5:30:50 AM via Website

If you saved your data in an Sd card then try connecting your phone to PC and recovering the SD card data can work I guess.

Helpful?
websoptimization
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 20, 2024, 8:28:14 AM via Website

Hey! I understand the stress of losing important voice recordings. You can try using data recovery apps like DiskDigger or Dr.Fone. Connect your phone to a computer, run the app, and scan for deleted files. Remember to act quickly to enhance recovery chances.

Helpful?