Medicine delivery apps really makes profit?

• Replies:6
Charles Mc Kenzie
  • Forum posts: 7

Mar 3, 2022, 1:27:25 PM via Website

Hi, I am running a drug store in Miami. After this pandemic, I started to deliver medicines for my customer through phone calls temporarily. People got used to it and they order medicines and wanted to deliver them to their doorstep every time.

I was approached by some app development companies to start a medicine delivery mobile application for my business. Will it be profitable like these companies say or should I stick to my own old way of delivering medicines?

BiztechCS
  • Forum posts: 19

Mar 14, 2022, 11:14:23 AM via Website

The majority of medicine delivery apps run their using medical business in order to generate profit. Home delivery of medicine orders is big business. Our medicine delivery app development expertise is help with the business aspect including defining the business and finding profits

Helpful?
Charles Mc Kenzie
neiltaylorss
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 14, 2022, 1:29:37 PM via Website

It is beneficial when you cover a big area like a state or a country. If you develop an app just
for a city, either you will earn nothing or will face loss.

Helpful?
HelenB
  • Forum posts: 8

Mar 15, 2022, 9:26:00 PM via Website

I think this is a profitable business. When it comes to medicine delivery service, I use Canada Drugs site but new apps are welcome

— modified on Mar 26, 2022, 7:20:02 PM

Helpful?
Deactivated AccountDeactivated Account
Damian Cross
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 16, 2022, 7:54:54 AM via Website

It looks like we see some crowd link building here...

Helpful?
SnowQween
  • Forum posts: 4

May 5, 2022, 1:11:39 PM via Website

It's not a bad idea, how does it even work, on what devices?

Helpful?
Joy of Smartphone
  • Forum posts: 22

Jun 5, 2022, 8:30:03 PM via Website

In today's world everybody wants to make profit.

So, if you properly deal and mange the delivery of medicine, then yes, Medicine delivery apps really makes profit?

The trick here is that - how you manage and deliver the medicine to the customer. There should be proper plan to execute it.

Helpful?