Where does the AndroidPIT community come from?

• Replies:93
  • ClosedNot stickiedUnanswered

Apr 20, 2011 7:10:58 AM via App

Born in Lubeck, Germany. Immigrated to Australia as child with both parents. Live in Adelaide. Worked in broadcast radio, teaching and volunteer firefighter.

Apr 20, 2011 7:57:13 AM via Website

What an interesting biography, Stan! Never been to Australia, but would love to make it out there someday. Were you a volunteer firefighter during those terrible forest fires in Australia a while back? From what I saw on the news, it was frightening to say the least. I lived in Alaska for a while and we experience some pretty awful ones in the summer, so I can't imagine what it must have been like for you.

May 23, 2011 9:10:19 AM via Website

Hello everyone ,

I am a new comer . My name is Blackgong .

Playing football and reading is my favorite , and I am an anime fan.

Nice to meet you, hope we can all become friends, exchange learning.I think we will become very good partners and friends.

— modified on May 23, 2011 9:10:34 AM

Jun 3, 2011 7:44:35 AM via App

I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. I drive truck so I've been all over the u.s and Canada. I was without any type of mobile device for over 10 years.
I jumped right into a Samsung galaxy captivate. I am constantly amazed what these things can do. I love my phone!

Jun 3, 2011 10:20:17 AM via Website

Nice to meet you, Trent. Looks like you've traveled around a lot. There's nothing I love more than taking my car on a road trip of the states, but I've only driven through Canada a few times and that was to go to Vancouver B.C. My favorite road trip was from Seattle to San Diego along Highway 101.

I, too, am amazed by the flexibility and promise of these phones. Glad to have you with us here at AndroidPIT.

Jun 4, 2011 2:26:46 AM via App

Born in Manhattan, New York City (childhood) and living in Indiana for the past 6 years (teenage years - present) Moving here was great because my love for technology started here and if I didn't move here I probably wouldn't know a lot about tech. Or anything for that matter lol. First phone was and still Droid Eris in MLK day 2010. Pretty sure it's January 18, anyways that's the intro.

— modified on Jun 4, 2011 2:35:54 AM

Jun 21, 2011 3:39:35 AM via Website

I was born in Essen, Germany - grew up here and of course I'm still living in this beautiful town ;)
[spam links deleted by moderator]

— modified on Jun 21, 2011 10:14:30 AM by moderator

Aug 23, 2011 11:07:55 AM via Website

come from Indiana, USA, but I am currently living in Berlin, Germany. I was born in a town of about 45,000 amidst corn and soybean fields and I lived there for nearly all of my time till I moved to where I am now

Wood Flooring

— modified on Aug 23, 2011 11:09:27 AM

Sep 1, 2011 11:48:33 PM via App

Well... It's been over a year since I posted on this thread... so I'll reintroduce myself.
Born in Los Angeles California.. now living in Northeast Ohio. I'm one of the AndroidPIT
Moderators; and currently have the HTC Droid Incredible as my phone and the ASUS 10.1"
Transformer Tablet with mobile docking keyboard.

Oct 3, 2011 7:59:38 AM via Website

Está surgindo na internet um novo site de webcams que promete revolucionar o mercado das webcams ao vivo.
Na sala21.com as mulheres sao totalmente interactivas bem como o site mesmo. Podes comprar sexo privado e em grupo via Celular/SMS. Visita o site.
________
Camp
<a href=“http://sala21.com”>Sala21.com , mulheres lindas ao vivo na webcam</a>