Rooting the Samsung Exhibit?

• Replies:9
Peter Long
  • Forum posts: 74

Jun 24, 2011, 8:39:48 PM via Website

Has anyone had any success rooting this phone? How did you do it?

Suntar
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 3:36:30 AM via Website

Peter Long
Has anyone had any success rooting this phone? How did you do it?
Well I am a big time reader at xda-developers and no one seems to have a interest in rooting this phone. Lots of people love the phone that have purchased it but just a lack of people to root it. The phone snuck in under the radar and never got the hype when it was being introed as a new phone. I have tied and tried but just don't get root no matter what I do. I would love to get the games off this phone and some other bloat ware to fee up some memory. I'll keep a eye out for it getting rooted..

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Aug 17, 2011, 10:05:55 AM via Website

Is this root site legit?

http://brokencontrollers.com/samsung-exhibit-root-how-to-root-samsung-exhibit-android-t29957060.php

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Aug 19, 2011, 10:06:22 AM via Website

Yikes. Nobody click on it, then. :*)

klaus pabst
  • Forum posts: 9

Sep 8, 2011, 2:13:45 PM via Website

Please let me know if you find something out about rooting our phone.!i will post here to if i find something!

klaus pabst
  • Forum posts: 9

Sep 11, 2011, 12:59:34 PM via Website

I rooted so many android phones and i jailbfoke 3 div. Iphones.
But I never had a phone where nobody wants to help you to root a phone! I. Wonder why? The exhibit ison one of the best phones I ever had, and it would be even better if there was a root option. For it.
Please all you smart people out there help to get this phone rooted!

eric maples

Dec 28, 2011, 11:46:00 PM via Website

I'm rooted using the Zergrush root method. Easy,,,,,,, easy like Sunday morning.

Sara

Mar 22, 2012, 9:57:32 AM via Website

what is the zergorsh method? Where do I find information on it? Please Share! Thank You!

Scort Adkins
  • Forum posts: 2

Feb 16, 2014, 8:01:32 PM via App

cydiaimpactor which you can download free. I cannot post links yet, so just put cydiaimpactor in the url bar and it'll take you there. Also, there is a video on YouTube that shows how to use it.

I used the above links and rooted my Samsung Exhibit. Does anyone know how to move apps to external sd now that I've rooted the phone? Thx.

— modified on Feb 16, 2014, 8:03:18 PM