Rooting the Samsung Exhibit?

• Replies:9
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Aug 17, 2011 3:36:30 AM

Peter Long
Has anyone had any success rooting this phone? How did you do it?
Well I am a big time reader at xda-developers and no one seems to have a interest in rooting this phone. Lots of people love the phone that have purchased it but just a lack of people to root it. The phone snuck in under the radar and never got the hype when it was being introed as a new phone. I have tied and tried but just don't get root no matter what I do. I would love to get the games off this phone and some other bloat ware to fee up some memory. I'll keep a eye out for it getting rooted..

Sep 11, 2011 12:59:34 PM

I rooted so many android phones and i jailbfoke 3 div. Iphones.
But I never had a phone where nobody wants to help you to root a phone! I. Wonder why? The exhibit ison one of the best phones I ever had, and it would be even better if there was a root option. For it.
Please all you smart people out there help to get this phone rooted!

Feb 16, 2014 8:01:32 PM

cydiaimpactor which you can download free. I cannot post links yet, so just put cydiaimpactor in the url bar and it'll take you there. Also, there is a video on YouTube that shows how to use it.

I used the above links and rooted my Samsung Exhibit. Does anyone know how to move apps to external sd now that I've rooted the phone? Thx.

— modified on Feb 16, 2014 8:03:18 PM