Steps for transferring pictures and videos to your mac from your Samsung Galaxy S2
1. Open settings
2. Click on ' Wireless and Network '
3. Now click on ' USB utilities'
4. Click on ' Connect storage to PC '
After performing these steps, a window pops up asking you to connect USB cable to use mass storage.
DO NOT CLICK ON CANCEL.
5. Connect the transfer cable to mac.
The screen should now show ' USB connected'
6. Click on the ' connect USB storage ' button at the bottom of the screen.
A folder called ' NO NAME ' should show up on your desktop.
7. Open folder called ' NO NAME ' on desktop.
8. Open ' DCIM '
9. Open ' Camera '
You can copy the photos and videos from here or import them to iPhoto.
— modified on Sep 22, 2011 11:56:14 AM