How to download images from websites to phone?

• Replies:6
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Aug 21, 2011 1:19:48 PM via Website

Hi Everyone

I am a new member of this forum and I just got my LG Optimus Black phone. I use it a lot to browse the web. Can anyone please tell me how to download images to the phone from websites? When I am in a website, the phone's menu function does not seem to offer any download option. When I choose "More", there is a "Downloads" selection but it shows download history which is blank at the moment for me because I don't know how to do any downloads. Hope somebody who is an android expert or owner of similar phone could help. Thanks!

— modified on Sep 21, 2011 2:50:58 PM by moderator

Trending stories from our news section

Jan 31, 2012 3:18:22 AM via Website

Hi. Well I also have the Optimus black got it like 2 weeks ago, I've had other smart phones so I'm kinda familiar with the android system.
But I've been having trouble downloading pictures from the wep Facebook ect. Usually u tap the pic an hold it an a menu pops up but tha is not happening can any one help mi an give an answer

Jan 31, 2012 11:53:00 AM via Website

I think this is limited to the FB mobile site. If you download the newest FB app from the market, downloading pictures from that is really easy directly from the phone.

Feb 2, 2012 6:27:31 PM via Website

Well I'm prety sure that I do have the latest Facebook app , bt even then I still cant download pics from the wep. Although I did figure out a way to download pics from FB I first downloaded an app called keep safe an basicly it's an app to store pics an videos an hide em in my fone. First I chose the pic go to the menu an I go to share bt thaz kinda wack it's not same