How do I add a lock pattern?

• Replies:3
Miranda Endhoven
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 26, 2011, 11:49:15 AM via Website

Hey all!

I just saw a friend of mine had a lock pattern (or is it called a keypad?) on his Xperia play and I wanted to get one on mine too. Not really because I'm worried about someone stealing it but just because I think it looks cool. Okay I had to admit that.... any who... I really want one of those pattern locks with the circles you activate. Is that a widget or is there a way to just set it or download it?

Thanks!

— modified on Sep 26, 2011, 11:52:40 AM by moderator

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Sep 26, 2011, 11:52:29 AM via Website

It's bulit in to your phone so there is no downloading required... just go to settings > location and security > Display lock and you can set it to be anything you want. Just make sure to remeber the pattern and your security question otherwise you could complety lock yoursellf out of your Xperia Play which would be a bit annoying.

Bram Sharif
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 11:44:17 PM via Website

Hey sorry this isnt really a reply to your question... but i was wondering if anyone would know how to get by the passcode for the sony xperia play. I am honestly stuck on mine and i can absolutely do nothing! I really need help! Please and thanks!

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Dec 8, 2011, 3:39:12 PM via Website

What do you mean passcode? Are you trying to unlock or root your phone? I have an Xperia play and I've never come across a pass code before? I'll keep asking around but it would be cool to know what you are trying to do with your Xperia so I can better understand the problem. Do you have a play or a different new sony ericsson phone?

— modified on Dec 15, 2011, 12:49:51 PM