Welcome to the Pantech Pocket Forum!

• Replies:10
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Nov 10, 2011 2:14:20 PM

Have any questions, problems or issues with your Pantech Pocket? Or just need to find out more about the device? Post your stuff here - and you're guaranteed to get a friendly and prompt reply!

Apr 13, 2012 10:10:34 AM

Hello! Could you make a backup and send it to me nandroid system. Img, boot. Img, recovery. img. Removed libwebcore phone does not boot recovery locked I go only through the fastboot. You will help me a lot if you make a backup. Because I'm really attached to this phone!

Dec 17, 2012 3:31:00 AM

[quote=Yan Matusevich]Have any questions, problems or issues with your Pantech Pocket? Or just need to find out more about the device? Post your stuff here - and you're guaranteed to get a friendly and prompt reply![/hi all I have a pantech pocket accidentally delete some files when I switch off internal bowl no longer turn saw only the name of the cell is blank and if someone has the firmware or rom and know how to revive it please help thanks.]

Feb 20, 2013 3:08:33 PM

Hello,
I do realize it's a year since the thread started, but did anyone find an answer to the bricked issue.
I have a boot and recovery img. I need to know how to compile them and get my phone out of fastboot/ Android development mode!

Thanks