Welcome to the Pantech Pocket Forum!

• Replies:10
Yan Matusevich
  • Forum posts: 305

Nov 10, 2011, 2:14:20 PM via Website

Have any questions, problems or issues with your Pantech Pocket? Or just need to find out more about the device? Post your stuff here - and you're guaranteed to get a friendly and prompt reply!

chase thorne
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 11, 2012, 10:51:07 AM via Website

What's up with some roms for this phone?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 12, 2012, 11:19:22 AM via Website

Have you checked ou XDA? They normally are the best place for ROM information. I don't think the Pantech Pocket is that popular of a phone so I dont know what ROMS are out there for it....

rob chorley

Apr 4, 2012, 1:34:18 AM via Website

Bummer, Ive been hacking and customizing phones for yrs. I actually like the Pocket. To bad its not popular enuf for XDA to make some ROMS :-(

Steven Blum
  • Forum posts: 882

Apr 4, 2012, 10:48:32 AM via Website

I also can't find any ROMs for this phone. Bummer!

gr13f

Apr 11, 2012, 9:08:35 AM via Website

Good day! Please thread who throw off a backup system. Img and boot. img to restore and fastboot. Please help would be very grateful

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Apr 12, 2012, 5:09:29 PM via Website

You should go to XDA and request a dev do it. Seems that if nobody at XDA mods it, it most likely wont ever get done :(

gr13f
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 13, 2012, 6:54:10 AM via Website

Just need someone to do backup your Pocket with nandroid and then anyone can restore my phone, I did not do so immediately and ask!

gr13f

Apr 13, 2012, 10:10:34 AM via Website

Hello! Could you make a backup and send it to me nandroid system. Img, boot. Img, recovery. img. Removed libwebcore phone does not boot recovery locked I go only through the fastboot. You will help me a lot if you make a backup. Because I'm really attached to this phone!

gerardo adrian giraldo

Dec 17, 2012, 3:31:00 AM via Website

[quote=Yan Matusevich]Have any questions, problems or issues with your Pantech Pocket? Or just need to find out more about the device? Post your stuff here - and you're guaranteed to get a friendly and prompt reply![/hi all I have a pantech pocket accidentally delete some files when I switch off internal bowl no longer turn saw only the name of the cell is blank and if someone has the firmware or rom and know how to revive it please help thanks.]

Shawn Hobbs

Feb 20, 2013, 3:08:33 PM via Website

Hello,
I do realize it's a year since the thread started, but did anyone find an answer to the bricked issue.
I have a boot and recovery img. I need to know how to compile them and get my phone out of fastboot/ Android development mode!

Thanks