ARe cell phone accesories getting out of control?

• Replies:5
Peter Long
  • Forum posts: 74

Nov 14, 2011, 3:39:10 PM via Website

Alright so I just picked up a droid RAZR to repleace wmy well loved Atrix (my review: Great Phone!) and my god that thing has a lot of accesories. Remote control, TV, Tablet jack, laptop case, etc. etc. etc. how many accesories does a cell phone need? It's almost like you can't just by a phone anymore... you need your entire house to revolve around your smartphone. Okay yeah I love the thing (else I wouldn't have droped the $300 on my RAZR) but seriously how many accesories does one phone need? I'm surprised I got out of the store with just the phone!

/rant

Trisha Friedman
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 14, 2011, 4:23:39 PM via Website

Haha I'Ve never had that problem with cell phone accesories. God knows I love accesories but with smartphones they are so exspensive, I don't even let myself look at them. I can barely afford the phone... $500 for a case and dock is too much for me. :*)

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Nov 15, 2011, 10:18:17 AM via Website

Well I've never had the problem of too many accesories but I also don't buy that many I have to admit. One thing I really did like was the cell accesories for the Samsung Galaxy Note. It has a good selection of cases that work well with the phone without being completly over the top like some smartphone accesories tend to be.

jakson Robert
  • Forum posts: 64

Feb 24, 2012, 4:04:05 PM via Website

Excess of anything is not good.

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Feb 27, 2012, 1:53:07 PM via Website

I like accessories, if they are useful ones. Cases, docking stations, ect =great :)