Samsung Galaxy S2 — 16 Feb. -NEW ICS Original Rom leaked from Samsung LPH ICS 4.03 - a solid beta

• Replies:17
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jan 12, 2012 5:54:31 PM

Hi all you GS2 users out there. We have a new Original Samsung leak and it is really good and pretty solid. Give it a try.

I9100XXKPA_I9100OXAKPA_OXA

PDA: I9100XXKPA
PHONE: I9100XXKPA
CSC: I9100OXAKPA

Files inside firmware.
I9100XXKPA_I9100OXAKPA_OXA

How to flash.
- Open ODIN.
- Select .PIT / CODE / MODEM / CSC.
- Put phone in download mode. (HOME - VOLUMN DOWN - LOCK)
- Connect phone with cable. Push start (Wait till phone reboot on Android start screen!)

Changes.
Interface: Nothing in case of XXKP8.
Battery: Battery feels better.
Faster: Phones looks faster.
Touch: Touch response is better.
Overall: Firmware more stable but still with some bugs.

http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3066
PASS: samfirmware.com

— modified on Feb 20, 2012 6:08:18 PM

Feb 20, 2012 10:04:02 AM

I9100XXLPH_I9100OXALPH_OXA (Android 4.0.3)

I9100XXLPH_I9100OXALPH_OXA
PDA: I9100XXLPH
PHONE: I9100XXLPH
CSC: I9100OXALPH

Build date: February 9 2012.
Changelist: 118559

Files inside firmware.
MODEM_I9100XXLPH_REV_02_CL1104396.tar
I9100_CODE_I9100XXLPH_CL118559_REV02_user_low_ship .tar
I9100_APBOOT_I9100XXLPH_CL118559_REV02_user_low_sh ip.tar
GT-I9100-MULTI-CSC-OXALPH.tar

How to flash.
- Open ODIN.
- Select CODE / MODEM / CSC.
- Put phone in download mode. (HOME - VOLUMN DOWN - LOCK)
- Connect phone with cable. Push start (Wait till phone reboot on Android start screen!)

Changes. (Only more stable in case of LPB)
Interface: Kind of 3D effect when scrolling.
Battery: Lost better than early ones.
Faster: Feels the same as LPB
Touch: Not so good as LPB.
Overall: Better score in our eyes than LPB .
Facelock: Same as LPB working fine.
Task: Same as version LPB.

Yes you can use this as daily ROM.

Feb 21, 2012 1:51:50 PM

Christopher Silva
Thanks, been using it since Friday and not one problem. Extremely stable and fast...

You should really try out the CyanogenMod9 Beta ROM for your Galaxy S2. I have used it, and even in beta stage it FLIES.

Mar 5, 2012 10:41:45 AM

Heh thanks and yes via snail mail! I wanted to pick one up in the store but I got a great deal (€300 with a 2 year warranty) so I got it from a small store in Ba-Wü. It's only been a week since I ordered it and it should come today so it's not THAT bad but waiting is the hardest part, am I right?

Mar 12, 2012 11:29:38 AM

The phoe is here but apparently I have one of the few modles where the secure and insecure kernels aren't out for it yet... a guy over at XDA is working on them for me but I still don't have them meaning I'm going to have to wait a while before I can load ICS on my Galaxy S2 :( but I'm still loving the hell out of my phone. Its def. a huge step up from my Xperia!

Mar 13, 2012 9:24:32 PM

Aaron Tilton
The phoe is here but apparently I have one of the few modles where the secure and insecure kernels aren't out for it yet... a guy over at XDA is working on them for me but I still don't have them meaning I'm going to have to wait a while before I can load ICS on my Galaxy S2 :( but I'm still loving the hell out of my phone. Its def. a huge step up from my Xperia!

Aaron, here is the original ROM 4.03 from Samsung. Just released. Install it with Odin and enjoy.. I love it!

http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/?page=3&t=1&o=1&m=GT-I9100&r=1#regiona

PS. I used the I9100XXLPQ for Poland, works great in English and German ;-)

Mar 14, 2012 11:06:28 PM

Aaron Tilton

Im gonna get you sorted man..promise!

Mar 15, 2012 4:41:55 PM

Aaron Tilton

Is there something I can do to help? PM me if we need to talk on the phone..