New member&developer from Finland

• Replies:5
turskagames
  • Forum posts: 59

Jan 22, 2012, 7:17:05 PM via Website

Hi all!

I'm a new member in AndroidPit and I got my first Android device a month ago, so I'm quite new with the whole Android scene also.

I got interested about Android development and I published my first app a week ago. It is a puzzle game called Shape Fitter and I would really appreciate any feedback about it! I posted the game also in this thread: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/449846/Shape-Fitter-Free-puzzle-game

Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

I tried to add the app also to AndroidPit, but keep getting error that it is not in the AndroidPit database. I guess I just have to keep waiting it gets added to the database...?

— modified on Jun 21, 2013, 10:25:02 AM by moderator

Christopher Silva
  • Forum posts: 189

Jan 23, 2012, 1:04:43 PM via Website

Hi and welcome. Have a look around and enjoy the forum.

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Jan 23, 2012, 4:18:28 PM via Website

Indeed. We try to add new apps from the Android market daily but sometimes there is a slight lag. We should get it up any day now but if it's taking too long contact our support page and we'll try to get it worked out ASAP.

turskagames

Jan 24, 2012, 5:38:55 PM via Website

Thanks! Waiting paid off... now I was able to upload the app to AndroidPit as well :)

Curiologix
  • Forum posts: 28

Oct 11, 2012, 12:12:35 PM via Website

Cool looking game and looking forward to download. Welcome anyway and thanks for the game.

turskagames

Oct 11, 2012, 1:40:14 PM via Website

Curiologix
Cool looking game and looking forward to download. Welcome anyway and thanks for the game.

Thanks Curiologix :) Hope you like it!