having trouble with my Mid Tablet, re: installing apps

• Replies:8
cris meehan
  • Forum posts: 4

Mar 7, 2012, 10:39:13 AM via Website

When I log in here I get the app install centre and I can go to install an app, and everythings ok, right up until get a message saying I have to synch my tablet by going to My Apps and choosing Synchronise. I dont have that option. What should I do, apart from get a new tablet?

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 7, 2012, 11:04:50 AM via Website

Just a quick question: Are you talking about the AndroidPIT App Center or the Android Market (now called Google play) ?

cris meehan

Mar 7, 2012, 1:36:22 PM via Website

the android pit app centre

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Mar 7, 2012, 2:21:45 PM via Website

Are you logged into the AnroidPIT app center with the correct account? I opened your admin tab and couldn't see any purchased apps. Are you using the correct account?

cris meehan

Mar 7, 2012, 2:48:36 PM via Website

yes. i logged in, downloaded the app centre then tried to install a free app. thats when I get the message telling me to synch, but I dont have that option on my tablet.

— modified on Mar 7, 2012, 2:48:52 PM

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Mar 8, 2012, 6:23:40 PM via Website

So you mean its not possible to access the app centers settings by pressing your menu key?

Julie Adams
  • Forum posts: 3

May 28, 2012, 7:29:37 PM via Website

I'm having the same problem and I can not enter the app centre settings via the menu key on my Onda Vi40 9.7 tablet, as this is not an option, there is no menu key.!

Eric McBride
  • Forum posts: 1,790

Jun 6, 2012, 1:40:35 PM via Website

Julie Adams
I'm having the same problem and I can not enter the app centre settings via the menu key on my Onda Vi40 9.7 tablet, as this is not an option, there is no menu key.!

Im assuming you're using the newest version of the app correct?

Julie Adams
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 7, 2012, 12:59:04 PM via Website

Yes, I'm using the latest version of the app. I have since had a response from AndroidPIT which has helped. I now open the AndroidPIT app itself on my device and I am able to see 'My Apps', click on this button and the sync button is a the top right corner. Here is what they said, so I hope it helps other people:

Please follow the procedure step by step:

1) Open the AndroidPIT App Center on your device (the mobile version!)
2) Click on Menu
3) Click on Settings
4) Click on Log-In
5) Enter your Log-In details (please note that you do not enter hidden space etc.)!!

6) Now you should be able to see a "Synchronize-Button" in the App Center at the UPPER right hand corner -> Click it!
If you cannot see the app -> try to search it

7) The version you paid for should start downloading onto your device and you should be able to use it.