[App] PlanMyDay - time management for your daily activities

• Replies:26
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Mar 22, 2013 10:30:19 AM via Website

Thomas Peng
suggest improve on UI

What should be improved specially? Could you explain please?

Klaus

— modified on Mar 22, 2013 10:30:30 AM

May 7, 2013 3:12:41 PM via Website

Klaus,

Thank you for implementing the share feature. Unfortunately, this is causing a force close of Plan my Day. I have attempted this from 2 different apps: DGT and My Life Organized. In both cases, I received a message that Plan My Day stopped unexpectedly.

I am using the work around you suggested, using ToodleDo, so I am able to get my recurring tasks imported quickly. However, my one-off tasks & project tasks I keep in MLO & it would be great if I could quickly share these tasks with Plan My Day as well.

Just thought you might like some feedback on this issue.

Terri Hine

— modified on May 7, 2013 3:13:39 PM

Jun 11, 2013 5:26:55 PM via Website

Klaus,

Just an update to my previous post. This seems to happen only when Plan My Day is not open. When already open, the share feature works as expected.

Jul 2, 2013 4:46:13 PM via Website

I've been looking for an apps that let me schedule my daily tasks like I used to do with my Moleskine, and PlayMyDay is definitely a very functional and practical apps to achieve this target. My only feature is that, it's good to let me import my Google Task, but i would be very helpful if I could choose to import only today's tasks instead of all of the Google task. It's just too difficult to plan my daily activities when there are more than 50 tasks imported from Google.

Thanks again for creating this great apps!